Mommynoire and Aio Wireless are offering our lucky loyal readers, this holiday season, the chance to win – the super exclusive and tech-forward:
Aio Wireless: iPhone 5C & Nokia 620
What an amazing combo for mother and child!
To be considered for both the iPhone 5C & Nokia 620, there are four things that you MUST do on our RaffleCopter widget below:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
1) Follow Mommynoire on Twitter 2) Like Mommynoire on Facebook 3) Follow Aio Wireless on Twitter 4) Like Aio Wireless on Facebook You can also earn extra bonus points by tweeting about the giveaway (once per day!) Sign into the widget below to get started: a Rafflecopter giveaway
CONTEST ENDS 12:00 AM EST ON 12/23/13.
THE WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED VIA EMAIL ON:
TUESDAY, DECEMBER 24, 2013
About the iPhone 5c, 16GB
A6 chip. 8MP iSight camera. 4-inch Retina display. Ultrafast LTE wireless.1 iPhone 5c has the things that made iPhone 5 an amazing phone and more, including iOS 7. All in a completely new design that feels great in your hand.
- 4-inch Retina display
- A6 chip
- 8-megapixel iSight camera
- 1080p HD video recording
- FaceTime HD camera
- Ultrafast LTE wireless1
- Over 900,000 apps on the App Store2
- iOS 7–The world’s most advanced mobile OS
- iCloud–Your content on all your devices
- iPhone 5c colors may vary and change over time. 1 LTE is available in select markets and through select carriers. Check with your carrier for details. Speeds will vary based on site conditions. 2 Refers to the total number worldwide. Not all content is available in all countries. TM and © 2013 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
About the Nokia 620
Just have to do things your way? With it’s up-front-and-center look and organize-it-your-way display, the Nokia Lumia 620TM is the right smartphone for you!
- 3.8″ ClearBlackTM display for high visibility in bright sunlight
- Nokia Music and HERE apps: City Lens, Maps and Transit help you get around and enjoy doing it
- 5MP camera for HD video recording, VGA front camera for video chat
- Windows Phone 8
- Vivid colors that express your style
About Aio Wireless
Aio Wireless (pronounced A-O) was created for today’s value-conscious connected consumers who want it all. We created a new class of service for individuals who expect a first class wireless service at a value price – one with no-annual contract, friendly service, uncomplicated plans and the mobile phones and tablets you love. All of Aio’s phone plans include unlimited talk, text, and data, with taxes and fees included – the price you see is the price you pay. Aio Wireless is a subsidiary of AT&T Inc.
Aio makes wireless without an annual contract a sensible choice for customers with:
- A reliable nationwide network
- A friendly in-store and online experience
- Three simple plans to choose from.
- All three plans include unlimited talk, text, and data—with a pre-established amount of high-speed access, including 4G LTE. Plans range from $40 to $70 per month, with taxes and fees included.
- Three easy ways for customers to enjoy Aio with a device they’ll love: They can buy it, bring it or trade it.
- Customers can purchase from Aio’s great selection of smartphones, tablets, and feature phones from Samsung, Nokia, ZTE, and others.
- Or, they may bring a device they love to an Aio store for activation with Aio service; or, they can activate it online at http://www.aiowireless.com.
- Or, they may bring a qualifying wireless phone to an Aio store to trade-in for a credit towards an upgraded phone or accessory.
- Aio launched in selected cities in May 2013. Since then it has opened stores in North, Central, and South Florida; metro Atlanta, Georgia; Houston, Dallas, Austin, and San Antonio, Texas; and Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Sacramento CA.
- Aio Wireless’ first-class service with no-annual-contract is available at Aio Wireless’ retail stores in locations where Aio has launched and online to all U.S. customers.