Chai Tea Eggnog Cookies
1 chai tea bag
1 17.5oz. package sugar cookie mix
1/2 cup melted butter
1 large egg
4 tablespoons eggnog, divided
1 cup powdered sugar
1/2 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Remove the tea leaves from the tea bag; discard bag.
2. Stir together the tea leaves, cookie mix, butter, egg, and 2 tablespoons of eggnog until well blended.
3. Drop dough by the tablespoonful onto parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Flatten the dough slightly with the bottom of a glass dipped in cinnamon sugar.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from the baking sheet to a wire rack and cool completely; about 10 minutes.
5. Whisk together the powdered sugar, nutmeg, and remaining 2 tablespoons of eggnog until smooth. Spoon over cooled cookies.