Soulja Boy, Nia Riley & Why You Can’t Date Men Who Call Themselves Boys
The saga between Soulja Boy and Nia Riley has been long and drawn out. We witnessed it on “Love and Hip Hop New York” and then again on various social media sites. In case you missed it, here are a few key moments from what we’ve seen of their relationship.
– Nia knows that Soulja Boy has cheated in the past but sees the potential in him and wants to make it work.
– Soulja Boy is still young and wants to have fun. He throws a birthday party for himself at the house and Nia gets mad that he didn’t tell her he was doing so. She thinks he’s still behaving as if he doesn’t want to mature and be active in helping her raise her daughter.
– Nia had a miscarriage and, on camera, Soulja Boy offered absolutely no support.
– Nia was in a car accident and Soulja Boy realizes he doesn’t want to lose her.
– On the reunion, Nia says she’s not stupid and realizes that Soulja Boy is still probably still sleeping with other women.
And even though the two have broken up a time or two, as recently as this past Christmas, they were all booed up.
But today, Soulja Boy and Nia are definitely on the outs. How do I know? The same way I know when any celebrity breaks up, they put it on social media.
Here’s what Soulja Boy tweeted early this morning.
Wompity, womp womp. I really wish I were making this up.
I see Soulja Boy is on his Chris Brown steez…but a bit worse.
Listen, I empathize with Nia, quite a few of us have a story about dating a man who was not only immature but was downright disrespectful at times. But even with that being said, I still want to shake the hell out of her whilst screaming “Leave him alone!” And that’s the short, expletive free version.
Soulja Boy’s name literally says it all. He is a child…a very young child. A toddler perhaps.
Yeah, Soulja Boy deleted the tweets but every celebrity knows the screenshot is real…and swift. Anyone who would disrespect someone he claimed to love is just not someone you want in your life or your child’s, for that matter.
I don’t condone violence or anything but I wouldn’t fault Teddy Riley for “reaching out” to this clown and letting him know what he will and won’t do as it refers to his daughter.