When all else fails…resort to tacos; but instead of preparing regular tacos, try this yummy taco pie. It’s inexpensive and most importantly quick!
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 8 ounces shredded Mexican-style cheese blend
- 1 (14 ounce) bag tortilla chips, crushed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Lay crescent dough flat on the bottom of a square cake pan and bake according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, brown the ground beef in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add the taco seasoning and stir together well. When dough is done, remove from oven and place meat mixture on top, then layer with sour cream and cheese, and then top off with the crushed nacho chips.
- Return to oven and bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 10 minutes, or until cheese has melted.
Phor Brings His BDSM Knowledge And Pet Play Kink To New Episode Of 'Cutlers Court'
Wayne Brady Involved In Car Wreck That Resulted In A Physical Altercation With The Other Driver
Tamar Braxton And Tommie Lee Throw Shots On Social Media, ‘Go Sell Some A-- For Your Next Hit’
Icon Janet Jackson Shouts Out 7-Time Grammy-Nominated Victoria Monét On IG
Mom Dukes Ain't Playing: Sharon Palmer Had Smoke For Darius Jackson And His Mama
Issa Rae Wants Nicki Minaj, Meg Thee Stallion And Cardi B To Make Cameo Appearances On 'Rap Sh!t'
Here Comes The Hotstepper: Tasha K Allegedly Stomps Out Disrespectful Man At 'We In Miami Podcast' Party
Kandi Burruss Thinks Justin Timberlake Deserves 'Grace' After Britney Spears' Memoir Exposed His Bogus Blaccent