Five Minutes to Cajun Shrimp
If you have the seasonings and five minutes, this recipe will be your best friend, especially if your man loves shrimp. A lot tastier than simple grilled shrimp, serve over a bed of jasmine rice and voila..another complete meal.
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive or canola oil
- 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- In a large nonstick skillet, saute the paprika, thyme, salt, nutmeg, garlic powder and cayenne in oil for 30 seconds, stirring constantly. Add shrimp; saute for 2-3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink, stirring occasionally.