Garlic Alfredo Tilapia
Tilapia is a safe, tasty, and easy fish to prepare. If your usual meals consist of chicken dishes and you want to switch it up, try this recipe. The kick is the Creole Seasoning. If your man loves spices, he’ll love this! Add Rice and Steamed Broccoli and you have a complete meal.
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Creole seasoning, or to taste
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup Alfredo sauce
- Preheat an oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Brush the tilapia fillets with oil on both sides, season with Creole seasoning to taste, then place into a 9×13-inch baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the flesh is no longer translucent, and the fish flakes easily with a fork, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir in the garlic, and cook until the garlic has softened and the aroma has mellowed, about 2 minutes. Stir in the Alfredo sauce and bring to a simmer. Reduce the heat to low, and keep warm until the fish is ready. Pour the sauce over the fish to serve. Sprinkle with additional Creole seasoning if desired.