Last Minute Lasagna
Lasagna is one of the first go to dishes when preparing an easy dish for a man. It’s filling, quick, and easy. It’s one of those stand-alone meals that don’t necessarily require any extra sides.
- 1 26-ounce jar pasta sauce
- 2 30-ounce bags frozen large cheese ravioli, unthawed
- 1 10-ounce box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed of excess water
- 1 8-ounce bag shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1. Heat oven to 350° F. Coat a 13-by-9-inch baking dish with cooking spray and spoon in a third of the sauce.
- 2. Arrange 12 ravioli on top and scatter the spinach over them. Top with half of each cheese. Cover with another layer of ravioli and the remaining sauce and cheese.
- 3. Cover with foil and bake 25 minutes. Uncover and bake 5 to 10 minutes more or until bubbly.