The Art Of Complaining: How To Speak Up And Get The Results You Want

July 8, 2013  |  

Bad Reception?

Does it seem like your cable is always on the fritz? Document the time period that the cable is out and call the company and ask for a reduction on your bill.

If you are having a billing problem, go straight to a manger at the cable service provider if possible.  Managers, notes eHow, “will generally have more information about company policies, as well as the authority to authorize billing corrections.” If your complaint is stalled, go to the local franchising authority responsible for cable regulation on a local level. Finally, file a complaint with the FCC, which will contact the cable company on your behalf and require a response within 30 days.