Spring Style Guide: Style Your Backyard Patio for Outdoor Entertaining
Summer is here and backyard barbeques, cookouts, family reunions, date nights and outdoor entertaining are at the top of your list. Regardless of your patio size, there’s always a fun and cool way to add some style and décor to make it more enjoyable, attractive and functional for your guests.
What you select can really help set the tone for the ambiance you desire. From bold colors to decorative planters, fire pit grills, patio sets and tables, we’ve got great ideas to get you started.
- Liven up your outdoor seating for guests with a new patio set with an umbrella. This summer wicker is a hot new trend that goes well with colorful and vibrant throw pillows, flower vases and candles to set the mood. We like the Martha Stewart Living Lake Adela 6 piece seating set from the Home Depot that comes complete with all weather wicker furnishings, providing exceptional softness and durability. The set features a coffee table, two club chairs, two ottomans and a love seat perfect for entertaining guests.
- If space permits, add a few large decorative urns with ornamental grasses and cascading plants like creeping Jenny or ivy. Create warmth and ambiance with fire bowls which are an easy to add an instant dose of drama to your space
- For large backyard areas, maximize your night time elegance with a draped gazebo that will give any backyard area the perfect set-up to entertain. Add a nice charcoal or gas grill for cooking and serving your favorite foods.
- Small pots planted with fragrant herbs make for a lovely and summery centerpiece, especially when grouped together. If you have enough, you can send guests home with them as parting gifts.
- Don’t forget to add essentials like a ceiling fan to keep guests cool in the hot son, and outdoor lamps to keep your space properly lit well into the evening and night hours.
- Complete your patio area with with a great charcoal or gas grill so you can take care of all of your entertaining and serving needs from outdoors.
Presented by The Home Depot
Head to homedepot.com for more information on how to add some style to your Spring! Click HERE for more info.