About This Episode
We’re back with season 3 of Home Savvy and this time we’re in search of a brand new host! MadameNoire, in conjunction with The Home Depot, sought out engaging, dynamic candidates with passion and personality. After a full day of in-house auditioning at our NYC studio we’ve narrowed down our list of finalists to five lucky ladies who have moved to our final casting challenge.
In this episode you will see the finalists compete to be the next host and who the judges selected to be our lucky winner!
Aliyah Davis-McHenry is a mom of two, wife, business owner, blogger, and volunteer on several nonprofit boards. She recently bought a home with her husband in New Jersey and they have put a lot of blood, sweat, and tears into making this house a home and would love to show the tips and tricks that they have learned along the way.
Sherie Graves is a native of Oakland, CA with a BA in Radio & Television. She was Associate Producer and Reporter on “The Lady of Soul Awards”, hosted various television shows such as “HYPE” and Fashion Buzz”. For years she has also worked in interior design with a gift to create new and exciting designs within the home.
Patrice J. Williams
Patrice J.Williams is a freelancer writer and creator of the website Looking Fly on a Dime. In addition to the website she’s also hosted recurring fashion segments for Today Show, WE TV and the Nate Berkus Show. Previously she was the Savvy Shopper reporter for WPIX-NY where she wrote and produced weekly fashion and lifestyle pieces.
Brandhyze Stanley is a NYC based actress/on-camera host. She is currently a How-To Instructor for the popular site, eHow and a freelance fashion writer and video journalist for Newsday Westchester. In addition to this, she is also a hosting instructor at TVI Actors Studio in NYC and the resident DIY girl at Mood Fabrics.
WANT MORE HOME SAVVY? WATCH THESE EPISODES
- The Savvy Search for a New Host
- Episode 1: Style Your Home With a Summer Window Box
- Episode 2: The Perfect Outdoor Grilling Party
- Episode 3: Dust It Off And Try Again? Tips for Updating Vintage Furniture
- Episode 4: It’s Handled! How to Create An Olivia Pope Inspired Ambience in Your Home!
- Episode 1: How to Install a Bathroom Vanity
- Episode 2: How to Install a Bathroom Faucet
- Episode 3: How to Save Money on Your Home Energy Bills
- Episode 4: Home Decor Tips
- Episode 5: How To Decorate For The Holidays
- Episode 6: How to Light Your Home For The Holidays
- Episode 1: Creating a Container Garden
- Episode 2: How to Grow Vegetables at Home
- Episode 3: Interior Painting
- Episode 4: Closet Makeover
- Episode 5: Kitchen Backsplash