This Is Not How You Win: Wyclef Tweets Suspect Picture, Greased Up On A Motorcycle
If you’re on Twitter you might have seen this picture already. Because right now, as I type Wyclef’s name is trending there. Memes are being created on Instagram and my office is erupting with laughter and shade throwing. And this picture is the reason why. This was not a personal, family photo that someone leaked. This is a picture Wyclef posted himself on his personal Twitter page, along with this caption.
TODAY I AM 43 YEARS OLD! I look And feel 26! U cant keep a good Man down! Keep a smile when they want you to frown!
There are several things wrong with this image but I’m just going to highlight the most egregious ones, in the form of questions because there are no definitive answers as to why we, the public, ever saw this image.
1. Why did Wyclef only lotion (baby or canola oil perhaps) the top half of his body?
2. Why is he wearing these panties?
3. Do these panties feature the Haitian flag?
4. Is this where the money from the Yele foundation went?
5. Who took this picture?
6. Why didn’t they tell him it wasn’t a good look?
7. Does he believe this is the image of a man who wants to run a whole country?
8. Do you think Lauryn is somewhere laughing at this?
What are your thoughts on this image? Did Wyclef succeed or flop as the sex symbol he was trying to portray himself to be?