We Want Our MTV: First Episode of ‘House Of Style’ Reboot Airs
Over the summer (and with much fanfare,) MTV announced the relaunch of the network’s legendary fashion show House Of Style. To ramp up the nostalgic love for this late ’80s and early ’90s style-obsessed show, MTV opened up their archives and streamed all 12 seasons on MTV.com. After much anticipation, the first episode of the new season has finally aired. In the premiere, our illustrious hosts, models Joan Smalls and Karlie Kloss, take us backstage for Paris Fashion Week and give us behind the scenes runway magic at Stella McCartney’s and Jean Paul Gaultier’s shows.
More on Madame Noire!
- Is It Just Me, Or Is Everyone Trying To Copy Aaliyah’s Style? 9 Celebs And Folks Who Tried (And Failed)
- Blue Water, Smiling Faces & Rock Climbing: Feminine Hygiene Company Addresses Reality Of Periods
- Growing Up And Growing Apart: Did Your White Friends Fall By The Wayside As You Got Older?
- EE-Yip! 10 Celebrities Who Rep Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority
- Handle That: How To Approach Finances When It Comes To Dating And Your Relationships
- Mr. Get Bad: What If Shi’dea Lane, The Cleveland Uppercut Receiver, Had Been A Man?
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind The Making Of “Dreamgirls”