Style To Steal Or Girl, Stop: Cassie, Halle Berry And More Get Embellished!
The beautiful Condola Rashad, Phylicia’s daughter, showed up for the NYC premiere of Target’s new video series, “Falling For You.” For the shindig, Condola ditched bright colors for a subdued gray strapless dress with peplum detailing around the waist. The look had black floral prints all over, and to accessorize, she threw on shiny silver pumps, a glittery bangle, droplet earrings, and pulled that hair up for a curly and cute style. Though I dig the dress, I’m not a fan of the shoes she paired with it, and it’s a little dull for moi, but she’s still a cute girl. Yet and still, I’ll pass. Stop.
It’s a tough choice for me this week, but I’m living for Cassie’s leather shirtdress. It’s so rock ‘n’ roll chic and the shoes are fresh as well, therefore, I’m drawn to it. However, per the usual, that’s just my opinion. What about you, boo? Let us know what you think below!
More on Madame Noire!
- Where Are They Now? The Real Hollywood Exes (And Mistresses) Of Music’s Biggest Players
- True Life: I Had To Learn The Hard Way
- Self-Pity? No Thanks: Why I Love The Chocolate Skin I’m In
- Well That’s…Interesting: Mimi Is Writing A Book On Warning Signs Of Dating Men In The Industry
- Ask A Very Smart Brotha: Why Falling In Love Is A Choice (And Why I Hate Romantic Comedies)
- Fall Into Your Feelings: How Autumn Will Affect Your Love Life
- Well, You Don’t Say: 9 Celebrities, Ballers, Authors And Vixens You Might Not Have Known Were Virgin Islanders