Did you know that Awkward Black Girl Issa Rae produces her brother’s webseries? Did you know she was Senegalese? Since we love this trailblazer so much, we had to hit ya’ll up with part two of our interview in which she talks about doing a webseries related to her African roots, her favorite reality ratchet shows, and how her traditional father is reacting to her success.
Check out part 1 of our interview here
More on Madame Noire!
- Where Are They Now? The Real Hollywood Exes (And Mistresses) Of Music’s Biggest Players
- True Life: I Had To Learn The Hard Way
- Self-Pity? No Thanks: Why I Love The Chocolate Skin I’m In
- Well That’s…Interesting: Mimi Is Writing A Book On Warning Signs Of Dating Men In The Industry
- Ask A Very Smart Brotha: Why Falling In Love Is A Choice (And Why I Hate Romantic Comedies)
- Fall Into Your Feelings: How Autumn Will Affect Your Love Life
- Well, You Don’t Say: 9 Celebrities, Ballers, Authors And Vixens You Might Not Have Known Were Virgin Islanders