He’s About To Put A Ring On It! Jordin Sparks And Jason Derulo Are Talking Marriage
Wedding bells are ringing in Hollywood. US Weekly caught up with Jordin Sparks on the red carpet at City of Hope Honors Halston’s Ben Malka party in L.A. and the star of “Sparkle” dished on her relationship with singer Jason Derulo and let out a little secret: They’re talking marriage.
“It’s not a conversation that we’re scared about,” Jordin said. “Before, we both went through tragedies this year — he broke his neck and then Whitney [Houston] passed — so before it might have been a little too crazy.”
Now that Jason is on the mend after missing a landing and falling on his neck during a choreography practice and fracturing one of his vertebra, the time seems right. Jordin said the two have grown closer than they could have imagined in the trying times.
“You really see the people you love and you go, I don’t want to lose you,” she said. “So, it’s a conversation we have, but we’re not in a rush.”
That doesn’t mean Jordin isn’t anticipating the moment her 23-year-old boo puts a ring on it, though.
“I hope he does!” Sparks exclaimed. “It’s not happening yet, but I hope so!”
Hopefully she’ll get her wish soon. Do you like Jordin and Jason together?
More on Madame Noire!
- Where Are They Now? The Real Hollywood Exes (And Mistresses) Of Music’s Biggest Players
- True Life: I Had To Learn The Hard Way
- Self-Pity? No Thanks: Why I Love The Chocolate Skin I’m In
- Well That’s…Interesting: Mimi Is Writing A Book On Warning Signs Of Dating Men In The Industry
- Ask A Very Smart Brotha: Why Falling In Love Is A Choice (And Why I Hate Romantic Comedies)
- Fall Into Your Feelings: How Autumn Will Affect Your Love Life
- Well, You Don’t Say: 9 Celebrities, Ballers, Authors And Vixens You Might Not Have Known Were Virgin Islanders