Well That’s…Interesting: Mimi Is Writing A Book On Warning Signs Of Dating Men In The Industry
Ready for your laugh of the day? Mimi Faust is writing a relationships book.
OK, I’m done.
In case you don’t know, Mimi is the “Love & Hip-Hop Atlanta” reality star whose off-and-on boyfriend of 15 years Stevie J was sleeping with a stable full of women right under her nose, including cast member Joseline whom he impregnated. See why this book idea is funny now? In an interview with The Jasmine Brand, Mimi dished on her upcoming business ventures and told the site:
“I have my business, Keep It Clean, which I’ve had for 11 years. Its a cleaning service. I do residential and commercial property. I clean for high end clientele. I’m actually doing a clothing line inspired by my daughter. I’m doing a whole children’s line of cute, casual, comfortable clothes. I’m coming out with a book. It’s called Warning Signs about dating men in the business. Also, another thing that I’m doing, I’m coming out with a home line that’ll be in Target or Walmart – I want it to be affordable. It’ll be accessories for your home.”
The topic actually isn’t a bad idea, and if anyone should know those warning signs it should be Mimi. I’m just not convinced she’s actually learned them herself. Mimi was like the last person to catch a ride on the “Stevie is really playing you bus” and though she’s been talking a lot of tough game about being done with him, as one wise reader pointed out before, she keeps using their daughter as the reason she has to be around him instead of realizing it’s the reason she needs to be done. I guess until we see otherwise, we’ll just have to take her word for it that the two are finally over, for good.
“He’s Dad, I’m Mom,” she told the Jasmine Brand. “We co-parent and we’re cordial. We have to do business together as well.”
Check out the rest of the interview here, especially the part about how she and Stevie got on the show. What do you think about her book?
More on Madame Noire!
- Well, You Don’t Say: 9 Celebrities, Ballers, Authors And Vixens You Might Not Have Known Were Virgin Islanders
- If At First You Don’t Like Him, Try Again?: Should You Give Him A Second Chance?
- Be Real With Yourself: Is Your Past Behavior Causing Your Own Trust Issues?
- Heyyyy Awkward Black Girl! Issa Rae Talks Next Moves and Explains How Her Mama Put A Stop To Her Michelle O Project
- Ask A Very Smart Brotha: Why Falling In Love Is A Choice (And Why I Hate Romantic Comedies)
- An Open Letter To Men Suffering From Light-Skinned, Long Hair Syndrome: I’m Not Flattered
- Contemplating The Heart: How I Came To Understand That His Love Was Not A Pure Love