Evening Eye Candy-Reader’s Choice: Chris Hemsworth, AKA, “Thor”
Well, I asked readers on our ever-popular Facebook page who they would love to see featured as Eye Candy. There were the obvious folks already done: Idris Elba, Lance Gross, Ray Edwards, etc., but even those fine brothas didn’t receive all the “big ups” that Aussie hunk and actor Chris Hemsworth received. Blame it on the muscles, the long hair, the pool-like blue eyes, the accent, or the smile, but I guess there’s just something about Thor. Oops, I mean, Chris Hemsworth. *winks*
Maybe it’s the smile? It is extra warm and friendly, and that’s always attractive!
Or maybe you guys just really, really like the movie Thor. No frontin’, that’s my joint too! He was whippin’ that hair! And that hammer…
I’m personally digging the hair. It gives him an extra bit of umph without looking…how do you say…dirty? Definitely hot!
But I’ll bet any money it’s that body. I mean, those abs are delicious, the pecs are poppin’ and those biceps are bangin’!
And if that’s not good enough, we value his rugged look. GQ sure loves to dress him in dirty threads, don’t they? Luckily, it works!
I’m personally a fan now. And if he’s not your taste, you can always steal his little brother, Liam, from Miley Cyrus. He’s kind of cute too! What do you think of Chris, folks? According to Facebook, he’s Mr. Hot stuff, but is he YOUR cup of tea?
PS, I’ll get back to the brothas next week if you were wondering…*winks*
More on Madame Noire!
- Cuz I Said So! Celebs We Don’t Like…Just Because We Don’t!
- The Great Interrogation: How To Answer A Woman’s Toughest Questions
- “N***as Be Stressing”: Chris Brown Documents His Love For Two Women …& They Respond
- C’Mon Now: Black Celebrities That White Folks Mistake For One Another (But They DON’T Look Alike…)
- Where Are They Now? Contestants from “The White Rapper Show” & “Miss Rap Supreme”
- Sorry Boo! Mean Thoughts All Women Have About Their Boyfriend Eventually
- This Battle Is Not Yours! Don’t Let These Tiny Things Ruin Your Relationship