“When I Read The Script, I loved The World:” Vanessa Williams Talks New Role On “666 Park Avenue”
From Eur Web
Vanessa Williams said she immediately thought of a certain jailed financial scoundrel from New York when she was first introduced to her character’s husband in the new ABC drama “666 Park Avenue.”
“I thought about the Madoffs immediately because they were extremely wealthy,” she told us. “They had incredible land holdings all over that people knew about and knew that they had a great amount of wealth. And then we all saw the dark side and what happened and how they created their empire.”
Read more at EurWeb.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Cuz I Said So! Celebs We Don’t Like…Just Because We Don’t!
- The Great Interrogation: How To Answer A Woman’s Toughest Questions
- “N***as Be Stressing”: Chris Brown Documents His Love For Two Women …& They Respond
- C’Mon Now: Black Celebrities That White Folks Mistake For One Another (But They DON’T Look Alike…)
- Where Are They Now? Contestants from “The White Rapper Show” & “Miss Rap Supreme”
- Sorry Boo! Mean Thoughts All Women Have About Their Boyfriend Eventually
- This Battle Is Not Yours! Don’t Let These Tiny Things Ruin Your Relationship