Will You Watch? Lifetime To Debut “The Houstons: On Our Own” Later This Month
We’ve mentioned earlier that the Houston family would be starring in their very own reality show. Well, now the date and network have been confirmed. The new show, called “The Houstons: On Our Own.” Initially the show was supposed to center around Whitney’s manager and sister-in-law Pat. But Lifetime now states that the show, which will premiere on October 24th, will focus on Bobbi Kristina.
Here’s a statement Lifetime released detailing the nature of the show.
“The 14 episode half-hour series will chronicle Houston’s family as they help each other cope with the loss of Whitney, focusing especially on Bobbi — the 19-year-old daughter of Whitney and her former husband Bobby Brown and the only heir to her mother’s estate who was known for breaking down emotionally and physically after Whitney’s death.”
In addition to Bobbi Kristina, the cameras will also be following Pat, Whitney’s mother, Cissy, her brother Gary and family friends Nick Gordon and Kim Burrell.
Will you tune in on October 24th?
More on Madame Noire!
- Did You Know They Dated!? 11 Celebrity Couples You Might Have Forgotten About
- Broke As A Joke: Why We Shouldn’t Be So Quick To Judge Bankrupt Athletes
- I Don’t Feel Emotionally Comfortable”: Mariah Carey Tells Barbara Walters That Nicki Threatened Her
- Loose Lipped Lovers: 10 Celeb Men Who Kiss & Tell
- Where Are They Now? Contestants from “The White Rapper Show” & “Miss Rap Supreme”
- True Life: He Asked Me To Pay For Our Date
- Old School Things I Miss: When Men Used To Know How To Dance, And Not Just Grind On Folks All The Time