Awwwww! Nas Just Wants To Make Love To Kelis One More Time
Nas has my nose all the way open and I’m not even his ex-wife. That’s probably a good thing or else I would have been forgiven the man by now given how publicly he’s been struggling with being a single man. If the “Life Is Good” album cover and the song “Bye Baby” weren’t enough to convince you life really is not good for Nas without Kelis, listen to what happened during his London show at Under The Bridge Monday night. Nas openly told his fans while performing his break-up hit:
“You know, I texted [Kelis] the other night. I said, ‘Can we make love one more time?’ Seriously!”
He then added:
“[The break-up] still hurts bad. That pain is real, y’all. That s**t is real.”
I can’t help but want to saw “awww” again. I know Nas cheated and they both played a part in the breakdown of the marriage but it’s just something about him being that vulnerable in front of his fans just makes me love him. Just last month when Nas got done performing “Bye Baby” at the “Rock the Bells” concert in Jersey, he stopped for a minute and told the crowd, “man I love that woman.” I really think he may have to stop performing that song because every time he does, the emotions clearly overtake him. Give him another chance Kelis!
More on Madame Noire!
- There’s Just Something About R. Kelly: Can We Hate The Sin, And Not The Sinner?
- Fear And Other Things: 14 Unhealthy Reasons To Stay In A Relationship
- Forget Bandz! 7 Things That Will REALLY Make Her Dance”
- We Love You Essence, But We’re Going To Need You To Get Some New Cover Subjects
- Catty! Nicki Minaj Cusses Mariah Carey Out On American Idol Set
- Caught Up In College: A Cuffing Season Tale