She Loves That Man! Michelle Obama Talks First Kiss And Why She Married Barack
Today is the day Michelle Obama makes her Steve Harvey debut!
You know we can’t get enough of the Obama love story and today Michelle Obama talks more about that with funnyman Steve Harvey on his new daytime talk show. The FLOTUS talked about being drawn to President Obama because of his work in the community on issues like voter registration and the like, but she says when Barack told her he was thinking about entering the world of politics she was hesitant. Michelle said she saw the realm as a nasty game and initially didn’t want Barack to get wrapped up in it, but then she thought:
“This is the kind of man — person — we want in office and if I don’t support him, then I’m being really selfish. I’m just looking out for me.”
Michelle also relived that fateful first kiss between the pair that we love to hear about — and how Barack loves her chocolate kisses, which he confirmed in a Happy anniversary tweet this morning.
Check out the clips below. Don’t forget to tune in today!
More on Madame Noire!
- Starlets, Unsung: 7 Stories Of Lesser Known Black Women
- There’s Just Something About R. Kelly: Can We Hate The Sin, And Not The Sinner?
- Fear And Other Things: 14 Unhealthy Reasons To Stay In A Relationship
- Forget Bandz! 7 Things That Will REALLY Make Her Dance”
- We Love You Essence, But We’re Going To Need You To Get Some New Cover Subjects
- Catty! Nicki Minaj Cusses Mariah Carey Out On American Idol Set
- Caught Up In College: A Cuffing Season Tale