She’s Not Having It: ‘Steel Magnolias’ Creator Claims Lifetime Is Ripping Her Off
The woman who produced the disgustingly sappy tearjerker, “Steel Magnolias” is suing over the upcoming Lifetime TV remake of the film — claiming she’s not getting the credit or the cash she deserves.
More on Madame Noire!
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind The Making Of “The Wiz”
- One Time It Wouldn’t Hurt To Think Like A Man: The Take It Or Leave It Attitude
- Power Couples With Half The Fame: Celebrities With Non-Famous Partners
- Single Black Male: Why Do Men “Settle?”
- Evening Eye Candy: Ryan Reynolds
- No Need To Wonder: 15 Signs You’re Just A Toy To Him
- Where Are They Now? 11 Forgotten, Familiar and Favorite Faces From Some Of Our Favorite Spike Lee Joints