This could quite possibly be the most trying time of Tameka Raymond’s entire life. Not only did she lose her son Kile in a tragic accident and lose custody of her two sons with Usher, now she is about to lose her home because he’s sick of footing the bill.
“Sources close to the couple tell TMZ, Usher’s lawyer sent Tameka Raymond a letter informing her the 12,000 sq. ft. Georgia home — which Usher owns — is going on the market and she needs to find new digs.
Usher has allowed Tameka to live in the home for the last few years — but per their 2009 divorce agreement, Usher has the right to sell the pad at any time as long as he gives 60 days notice.
According to sources, Tameka didn’t take the news well, seeing as she has no income of her own and has been financially dependent on Usher since the divorce.
On the flip side, we’re told Usher feels he’s given Tameka plenty of time to get her act together … and enough is enough.”
I’m sort of torn on this one — not that it’s my business to be stressing over — but you know. I totally feel where Usher is coming from because it’s not his responsibility to provide for Tameka’s well-being three years after their divorce, especially when their sons are no longer in her care, but dang talk about kicking somebody when their down. I’d rather she got the house and they cancelled the Sak’s Fifth card but whatever agreement these two came to in their divorce proceedings must have made sense at the time. I just hope Tameka won’t be out in the streets.
More on Madame Noire!
- Solid As A Rock! Couples Who Are BANNED From Calling It Quits
- Don’t Be Scaaaaared! 6 Ways to Approach a Guy
- Man I Miss My Dog: Why It Sucks Cutting Opposite-Sex Friendships When You’re In A Relationship
- Is He Who He Says He Is? 6 Ways To Research Your Man
- Girl, Just Say “Thank You”: How I Realized That I Wasn’t Good At Accepting Compliments
- Change Clothes: Can You Go From “Friends With Benefits” to “Wifey”?
- Where Are They Now? 11 Forgotten, Familiar and Favorite Faces From Some Of Our Favorite Spike Lee Joints