Hi ladies! If you’ve been on an online dating site for a while and have yet to find that special someone or you’ve just joined then this is for you. We’re going to give you the scoop on what works and what doesn’t. We want to show you how to make your profile as attractive as you can to the widest selection of men possible. That way it’s within your power to choose who you want to date.
Let’s start with your images. Think of your photos as the cover of your autobiography. If a picture is worth a 1000 words then a well-chosen image can open an abundance of conversation with that special someone. We recommend taking your images outdoors. Morning or evening light makes for some great shots. Regardless of where you take your images make sure you have a friend take them for you.
Read more at YourTango.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- From Dropping It Like It’s Hot To Oscars: 10 Celebrities Who Got Their Video Vixen On Before Making It Big (Fellas Too!)
- Name It & Claim It: The Importance of Speaking Your Dreams and Desires Into Existence
- It’s Women Like Kiana Howell And Makeeba Graham Who Make It Hard For All Of Us To Get Through Security At The Airport
- Ask A Very Smart Brotha: Does Makeup Really Matter To Men?
- When It Comes To The Magic Stick, Does Size Really Matter?
- Magazine Cover Curse: 9 Couples Who Shared Their Love With Us And Ended Up Yesterday’s News
- Wait, How Did You Get That Role? 14 Of The Crappiest Casting Calls in Black Films and TV