There’s one black woman out there who doesn’t totally hate Steve Harvey, and it’s none other than the First Lady of the United States, Michelle Obama. The Associated Press dropped word that the veteran comedian who just debuted his talk show at the beginning of the month has been granted an interview with one of the most loved women in the world today.
Though we won’t see the episode until October 3, Mrs. O should be arriving at Steve’s studios shortly for what we’re sure will be a hilarious one-on-one segment. The funny man said he is honored to be able to have Michelle as a guest and I imagine the audience can hardly contain their excitement — not to mention the shows producers thinking about all the views this episode will win. As you know, the Obamas are going heavy on the talk show circuit right now with the election just a little over a month away so it’s only right Michelle Obama grace Steve’s couch as well. Right? Though we won’t see all the couple cuteness between the commander-in-chief and his wife that we saw on “The View” Tuesday, we’re pretty sure Michelle can hold her own. Plus, you gotta love the black on black support. Make sure you tune in next Wednesday!
Are you surprised Michelle Obama is doing Steve Harvey’s show? Will you tune in?
More on Madame Noire!
- From Dropping It Like It’s Hot To Oscars: 10 Celebrities Who Got Their Video Vixen On Before Making It Big (Fellas Too!)
- Name It & Claim It: The Importance of Speaking Your Dreams and Desires Into Existence
- It’s Women Like Kiana Howell And Makeeba Graham Who Make It Hard For All Of Us To Get Through Security At The Airport
- Ask A Very Smart Brotha: Does Makeup Really Matter To Men?
- When It Comes To The Magic Stick, Does Size Really Matter?
- Magazine Cover Curse: 9 Couples Who Shared Their Love With Us And Ended Up Yesterday’s News
- Wait, How Did You Get That Role? 14 Of The Crappiest Casting Calls in Black Films and TV