No has become the new yes.
If your guy has become a no-man, there’s an issue. Rejection sucks, but when it’s continuous, it quickly becomes a problem. Same goes for you. If you no longer feel like compromising or going out of your way for him, chances are, you might be over it. So now what? Fix it or nix it?
Photos courtesy of Shutterstock.
More on Madame Noire!
- Starlets, Unsung: 7 Stories Of Lesser Known Black Women
- There’s Just Something About R. Kelly: Can We Hate The Sin, And Not The Sinner?
- Fear And Other Things: 14 Unhealthy Reasons To Stay In A Relationship
- Forget Bandz! 7 Things That Will REALLY Make Her Dance”
- We Love You Essence, But We’re Going To Need You To Get Some New Cover Subjects
- Catty! Nicki Minaj Cusses Mariah Carey Out On American Idol Set
- Caught Up In College: A Cuffing Season Tale