Pause for Michelle Obama’s fabulous green dress.
And we’re back…
This morning, the Commander-in-Chief and First Lady graced the set of “The View” to talk about all those super cute things we love about them, like where they shared their first kiss, how the President tucks Michelle in at night, and how they want to retrace their honeymoon voyage once they leave the White House (in 2016 hopefully).
The mood was definitely light, despite the fast-approaching election day. The president did briefly address his opponent Mitt Romney and his plans for the country over the next four years, but the highlight of their appearance was definitely the Barack-Michelle love fest.
Check out a couple clips here if you missed the show this morning. Don’t you just love them?
More on Madame Noire!
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind The Making of “Soul Food”
- Did You Know? 14 Black Celebrities Who Adopted or Were Adopted
- Just Another Thing That Gets Better With Age: Why It’s NOT Impossible To Make New Friends As You Get Older
- Is There A Right Way To Demand A Paternity Test?
- I Know You Didn’t Just Say Dutch: Why Women Should NOT Split The Tab On A First Date
- Where Are They Now? 8 Sassy And Silly Sidekicks From Some Of Our Favorite Black Sitcoms
- Did You Know They Dated (Part IV)? 14 Celeb Couples We Were VERY Surprised By