Election 2012: Comedian D.L. Hughley Comments on Mitt Romney
For the first time in this Presidential campaign, Mitt Romney has laid out his vision of how he sees America. Unfortunately, he did so behind closed doors and speaking to financial supporters–and he did not lay out this vision voluntarily. His secretly taped remarks have gotten the Republican party even more worried about his chances of victory. He’s so damaged them and their brand that I don’t think even he believes that he can win.
But Romney didn’t really say anything that the Republican party hasn’t said before. For all the talk about Mitt Romney being a “RINO”–a “Republican in Name Only”–he has shown himself to be not just a good Republican, but the quintessential Republican: old, wealthy, and most importantly, resentful of how American is changing. As a CEO, you can tell people what to do. Now he is asking people he has never talked to or had a relationship with for their vote–and he doesn’t know how to do it.
For more on what D.L. Hughley had to say, go over to BlackVoices.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Make It Last Forever…Not! Why Couldn’t These Couples Make It Work?
- No He Didn’t! That Time My Friend Got Dumped Over Something Extra Stupid
- WANTED! Stars We Haven’t Seen In A Minute!
- Do You Have Bad Relationship Karma? Here’s How to Shake it…
- Predicting The Future: How To Tell What Your Man Will Be Like in 10 Years
- Where Are They Now? 8 Sassy And Silly Sidekicks From Some Of Our Favorite Black Sitcoms
- Did You Know They Dated (Part IV)? 14 Celeb Couples We Were VERY Surprised By