Get Ready For Another Reality Show About Women Who Dated Famous Men, Starring Lamar Odom & 50 Cent’s Exes
TLC is trying to get in on some of that VH1 magic because they are reportedly working on a reality show that sounds a lot like “Hollywood Exes” 2.0, and the first women they’ve nabbed to be a apart of the cast are 50 Cent’s ex-girlfriend, Shaniqua Tompkins, and Lamar Odoms’ ex-wife, Liza Morales.
According to The Huffington Post:
“Liza and a bunch of other ladies who were married [to] or dated famous men are coming to TLC.”
“This show isn’t going to be [a] fake reality show,”according to an insider. “It’s going to reveal the truth about a lot of men we thought we knew.”
By truth, I think they mean reveal their shady sides. Liza, who was involved with Lamar for 12 years and gave birth to three of his children, one of whom died of SIDS, has already accused Lamar of not being the wholesome dude we see on E! loving up on his current wife, Khloe Kardashian. Liza has accused Lamar of having a two-year affair before they parted ways in 2008, and in 2010 she put him on blast, saying he hardly comes to see his kids, Destiny and Lamar Jr.
50 Cent does enough damage to his own character, without needing anyone’s help, but earlier this year, his ex-girlfriend and the mother of his son, Shaniqua, said the rapper had been violent with her and also said he’s a good provider but not a good father. Once these two women get together, I can only imagine the type of conversations that will erupt. I’m also curious who else is a part of this “bunch” of ladies who were involved with wealthy men. The sky is pretty much the limit on women who slept with famous entertainers so there’s truly no telling.
So far, there’s no word on when the show will drop, but it sounds like this could be one worth a nosy watch. What do you think?
More on Madame Noire!
- Make It Last Forever…Not! Why Couldn’t These Couples Make It Work?
- No He Didn’t! That Time My Friend Got Dumped Over Something Extra Stupid
- WANTED! Stars We Haven’t Seen In A Minute!
- Do You Have Bad Relationship Karma? Here’s How to Shake it…
- Predicting The Future: How To Tell What Your Man Will Be Like in 10 Years
- Where Are They Now? 8 Sassy And Silly Sidekicks From Some Of Our Favorite Black Sitcoms
- Did You Know They Dated (Part IV)? 14 Celeb Couples We Were VERY Surprised By