Does She Know What She’s Signing Up For? Stephon Marbury’s Wife Ready To Join “Basketball Wives”
We know there are a lot of empty spots to fill for the next season of “Basketball Wives” since Shaunie cut Royce, Jen, and Kesha from the cast. But a woman who is actually married to a basketball player — that’s right not a jump-off, side-piece, baby mama, ex-wife, or past fiance — is eager to fill the spot: Stephon Marbury’s wife, Tasha.
Stephon’s no longer in the NBA, but he is playing overseas in China, which is why his wife is ready to get her reality TV on. According to TMZ, Tasha was approached to be on the show for the very first season, but Stephon shut that idea down, but now that he’s out of the states playing for for the Beijing Ducks he’s changed his mind. Tasha is reportedly in final talks to be a television basketball wife, and since she’s already friends with some of the ladies on the show that should cut down on the potential for drama. Emphasis on should.
If Tasha does join the cast, there are still at least two vacant spots that need to be filled — possibly three since Evelyn Lozada reportedly hasn’t decided whether she’ll be returning or not.
More on Madame Noire!
- Make It Last Forever…Not! Why Couldn’t These Couples Make It Work?
- No He Didn’t! That Time My Friend Got Dumped Over Something Extra Stupid
- WANTED! Stars We Haven’t Seen In A Minute!
- Do You Have Bad Relationship Karma? Here’s How to Shake it…
- Predicting The Future: How To Tell What Your Man Will Be Like in 10 Years
- Where Are They Now? 8 Sassy And Silly Sidekicks From Some Of Our Favorite Black Sitcoms
- Did You Know They Dated (Part IV)? 14 Celeb Couples We Were VERY Surprised By