What’s going bra-less?
Yeah most of us don’t know anything about that life. When I hear some of my friends debate over whether or not they’re going to wear a bra with a particular dress, I always stop like, wait, that’s a choice?! You won’t even catch me walking to the mailbox inside my apartment lobby, five feet from my door without containing the loves above. Not all large breasted women have this trouble, but let’s just be real: the larger the object, the greater the gravitational pull. Pretty much all well-endowed women could benefit from a strapless bra over not wearing one at all. (Note that’s more of a hardcore hint than a suggestion.)
*Photo courtesy of Shutterstock.
What’s your biggest gripe about having big breasts?
More on Madame Noire!
- Did You Know They Dated (Part IV)? 14 Celeb Couples We Were VERY Surprised By
- Ask A Very Smart Brotha: How Do I Tell Him The Sex Is Wack?
- Bypass The Bitter: How To Get Over Your Relationship Gracefully
- True Story: I Dated A Man With Horribly Bad Breath And Lived To Write About It
- Lady Jaguars: 10 Famous Women Who Attended Spelman College
- “Baby Hair, Don’t Care”: Andrea Kelly Says If She Could Leave R Kelly, You Can Walk Away Too
- The Thirst Files: She Pulled A Disappearing Act, I Got Desperate