I Now Pronounce You Mr. Johnson And Ms. Lozada: Chad And Ev Officially Divorced
There will be no long drawn-out divorce battle between Chad Johnson and Evelyn Lozada because as of this morning, the two have officially parted ways—legally.
PEOPLE broke the story with an exclusive from Evelyn’s lawyer, Michael Gilden, who told the mag:
“Evelyn and Mr. Johnson were divorced this morning in an uncontested final hearing. My client is a single woman and looks forward to her future.”
That was some speedy work.
After Chad decided to file his own paperwork last week I guess there wasn’t much else to discuss regarding their month-long marriage. We’ll definitely be watching to see where exactly these two end up now that they’ve gone their separate ways.
More on Madame Noire!
- Okay, I’ll Submit. But Are You Ready To Love Me? (You Know, Like Christ Loved The Church)
- An Open Letter To The Almighty Goatee
- It’s Not About You Boo: Times When Your Sensitivity Gets In The Way
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind The Making Of “How Stella Got Her Groove Back”
- “Girl, You’ve Got a Big ‘Ol Juicy Booty!” 7 Ways Men Hurt Their Chances With Women
- The Danger Of Marrying For Practical Purposes: Why I Think Those Who “Settle” Are Potential Cheaters
- The Thirst Files: She Pulled A Disappearing Act, I Got Desperate