Evening Eye Candy: Model Isa Rahman
Isa Rahman (pronounced Ee-suh Ramen) is my kind of chocolate folks, and I’m not just saying that because I’m hungry and haven’t had dinner yet *stomach growls violently.* The Alabama born and raised cutie who is 6″2 with an exciting size 12 shoe (and you know why that’s exciting) has been making waves over the last few years for his regal photos and carved out abs you could cut a finger on. He’s modeled in Fashion Week shows and done ad campaigns for everybody from the Gap to Macy’s, but what this brother really needs is an underwear campaign! He’s absolutely delicious! And he’s got a deep chocolate-y voice…yummmm! Take a peek at one of our favorite black male models.
Isa says he was discovered when his sister was being dropped off at Xavier University in New Orleans, and while walking down the street, he got stopped by an agent coming out of a modeling convention. Lucky, much? But if he looked like this walking down the street, I would have had to say something too…
And as great as he looks bare chested in his undergarments, he looks nice in clothes too. Can we say two for one?
How weird is it that the little bit of skin he showed made this pic so hot!? Call me boo!
Excuse a sistah while I sing a song: “Pretty brown eyes, you know, I see ya!” Okay, I’m done. But seriously, those eyes are definitely holding some pretty browns.
Black and white photos make everybody look alluring, but Isa didn’t really need help with that now did he?
I’m a sucker for some pumped up biceps and a smile (and some clean, thick eyebrows actually–but that’s another story for another day). So now that you’ve had the chance to see what Isa is working with, do you like what you see? Let a sistah know below!
More on Madame Noire!
- Is Ryan Gosling Singing Jodeci!? 9 White Celebrities And Their “Blackest” Moments
- Handle That For Me! Why I Want Him To Plan The Dates
- You Already Know Black Don’t Crack:15 Female Celebs Who Are Over 40 But Don’t Look It
- Where Are They Now? The Women of “Real Chance of Love”
- Are You A Rebound Queen? How To Tell If You’re Moving Too Fast…
- An Open Letter to My Single Sistas: Stop Searching For Him
- Ways to Wear Wine: Fall’s Hue Du Jour