It’s dark and the shade is hot. DMX is not mincing words when it comes to how he feels about the black barbie known as Nicki Minaj. The rapper did a rather long exclusive interview with Global Grind about his new album, voting, and what these b****es really want from a n***a (don’t bother paying his advice any mind), but perhaps the most interesting tidbit that came out of this three-part chat was his thoughts on Nicki Minaj.
The site credited DMX as one of the originators of the rapper alter ego, and since we know Nicki Minaj has about 20 of those, GG asked DMX how he feels about her biting, so to speak.
I kind of feel like you inspired Nicki Minaj to come up with all those characters she has. She has the little evil boy “Roman” and you had “Damien.”
Little evil boy! I don’t really listen to her. I tolerate it, if it happens to come on the radio or if her music is in somebody’s car playing, but when she’s like “Waikikiiiiiiiiiiiii,” I’m like “there’s no f***ing way I’m ever going to listen to this b****again under no circumstances.” That was disrespectful. She stole two bars with one word. If that’s not cheating, I don’t know what is. [Laughs]
The only thing that could have made that comment better would have been hearing him bust out “Waikikiiiiiiiiiiiii” in his raspy voice. I have to say I think DMX summed up the way a lot of people are feeling about Roman/Nicki Minaj/Barbz these days, they simply tolerate her.
More on Madame Noire!
- Ask A Very Smart Brotha: Why Kim K. Pulls High Profile Men Despite Her Sexual Past
- Dangling Legs & 6 Other Short Girl Problems
- Age Ain’t Nothin’ But A Number: How I Learned That Finding Love Has No Expiration Date
- Knowing The Difference Between What A Man Puts You Through And What You Allow Him To Put You Through
- #RealTalk: The Reasons Why You Attract Douchebags
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind The Making of “Do The Right Thing”
- Life Is Not Good: Why Nas And Kelis Need To Get Back Together