Chances are you’ve heard of erotica author Zane. Whether you started reading her books years ago or you just happened to catch her “Sex Chronicles” on Cinemax in the past few years, you’ve probably seen her work in one way or another. Madame Noire caught up with Zane to talk about her new book Z Rated and see why she tried to hold on to her anonymity for as long as possible.
More on Madame Noire!
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind The Making of “Do The Right Thing”
- It’s Not Right, But I Understand: Man Murders Girlfriend After She Tells Him She’s HIV Positive
- A Word On Chilli And The Princess Complex: Prince Charmings Only Exist In Fairy Tales
- Why I Had To Unfollow Some Annoying, Rant-a-Holic Friends On Social Media To Stay Sane
- Girl You Know It’s True: Girl Codes That You May Not Have Known About
- Aren’t They Adorable? Baby Photos of 15 Of Our Favorite Black Celebs
- We’re Listening! Oprah’s Mane Man Andre Walker Discusses The 10 Hair Products Every Woman Should Own