Beyonce Talks Mommyhood With Anderson Cooper: “I Love Every Moment Of It”
Beyonce is starting to open up just a little bit more about motherhood now that Blue Ivy is 8 months old. When the singer had a chat with Anderson Cooper last month on his show, “Anderson Live,” her main point of business was her World Humanitarian Day, I Was Here, effort, but Bey also shared a little bit about Beyonce, the mother, and what kind of dad Jay-Z is.
Though you might assume two megastars like the Carters would have nannies around 24/7 to handle some of the non-pleasantries of parenthood like changing diapers, Beyonce insists she and the Jigga man love it all.
“Actually, [Jay-Z] is very good,” she told Andersoon. “We both [change diapers]. I love changing diapers, I love it. I love every moment of it, it’s so beautiful. I love it all.”
Staying true to her talents, Beyonce also says she has a tendency to belt out lullabies for little Blue, saying:
“I make up actually a lot of crazy, corny songs.”
For now, that’s as far as it goes though, considering Blue Ivy probably wouldn’t know what to do if she saw her mother in full-blown, Sasha Fierce performance mode.
“I’m Mommy and when [Blue] sees me — today was the first time she saw me perform in rehearsal — she was very confused.”
Check out the clips of Beyonce’s interview below which will air during season 2 of “Anderson Live.”
More on Madame Noire!
- KISS & TELL: 6 Celebs Who Just Couldn’t Keep Their Business In The Bedroom!
- Hate Baby Mama Drama? Here’s How To Avoid It
- Where Are They Now? The Cast Of Baldwin Hills!
- Color Trends: 5 Fall 2012 Hues To Wear Now
- True Life: This is How He Got Me to Go Out With Him
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind the Making of “Baby Boy”
- People Telling You Not To Wear Heels And 6 Other Tall Girl Problems