I know the Atlanta area is a big place and fires happen all the time, but after Tyler Perry’s ATL studio catching on fire for the second time in three months a week or two ago, it just seems odd for another celebrity to have a fire disaster not too far away. According to 11 Live News in Stockbridge, GA, T.I.’s wife, Tiny’s, nail salon caught on fire Monday morning and was destroyed in the blaze.
The Henry County Fire Department responded to a commercial structure fire on Walt Stephens Road just after 5 a.m. When they arrived to the shopping center, they saw heavy smoke coming from the salon. They fought heat and tried to contain the fire before it spread to businesses next door.
Captain Sabrin Puckett said, “Fortunately fire personnel were able to control the fire before the entire contents of the structure ignited and making it much more difficult to determine the cause and origin in the investigation.”
Investigators are still trying to figure out what caused the nail bar to go up in flames. Hopefully it’s not something as silly and simple as a cigarette, as was the case with Tyler Perry’s second fire. What’s most important, though, is that no injuries were reported from the incident.
More on Madame Noire!
- Did You Know!? 9 Our Favorite Celebs of Cuban Descent (And Some Surprises!)
- That Is Not Normal! The Glorification Of Dysfunctional Relationships
- The Thirst Files: Nothing’s Wrong With A Little E-Flirting Between Two Married People, Right?
- Just Another Sad Love Song: The Soundtrack to My Love Life
- You Don’t Have To Be Wonder Woman: The Importance of Vulnerability In Relationships
- Signs He Will NEVER Be Into You
- Single Black Male: The 5 Steps to Approaching A Woman