Ya’ll know Tamar Braxton is all about that solo artist life right now and this weekend she got a chance to show off her singing chops performing the national anthem at the AT&T Classic in DC.
The second annual football classic was a sporting event with the Howard University Bison taking on and defeating the Morehouse College Maroon Tigers, but Tamar took us all the way to church and back with her performance. Though we haven’t found a clip of the entire song, the video of her practice warm-up before the real thing was the truth.
Listen here and tell us what you think. Is it time to get her solo career cracking?
More on Madame Noire!
- Unnecessary Adjustment: That Time I Compromised My Standards For A Relationship
- Where Are They Now? 11 Singers and Rappers Who Didn’t Blow Up Like We Thought They Would…
- Baby Geniuses: Snapshots Of 7 Of Our Favorite Black Child Prodigies
- OO-OOP! Did You Know These Celeb Women Are Deltas?
- You Don’t Have To Be Wonder Woman: The Importance of Vulnerability In Relationships
- Bison Brothers: 10 Notable Men Who Attended Howard University
- Love On Your Terms: Are Your Expectations Too High?