By now, it’s no secret that Heidi Klum and Seal are going through a highly publicized Hollywood divorce after seven years of marriage and three children together. What seemed to be a quiet split has turned noisy as of late due to Seal’s recent comments about his ex’s choice in men.
Photos of Heidi Klum and her longtime bodyguard canoodling in Sardinia surfaced over the weekend, indicating the two are indeed dating. When asked about the photos by TMZ, Seal had this to say:
“That’s what happens when two people separate, they move on and generally meet other people in their lives.”
That’s the appropriate response, isn’t it? Especially considering the fact that Seal has already been seen dating other women since the couple announced their separation in January.
BUT, it seems that Seal really is not about equal treatment in this case. He went on to say: “Whilst I didn’t expect anything better from him [the bodyguard], I would have thought that Heidi would have shown a little more class and at least waited until we separated first before deciding to fornicate with the help, as it were.”
SMH. Did Seal really admist that he’s an elitist and a classist? And did he insinuate that he would have been happier if Heidi chose to date someone who is more “professional?” This is why more celebs need to understand the significance of keeping their mouths shut when it pertains to personal relationships. I didn’t have a problem with Seal before this incident, but after this comment, I’m really second-guessing his character.
Amid all the speculation of Seal’s “controlling” ways, which has been implied as one of the reasons for the couple’s breakup, one thing the Nigerian-British singer has revealed this weekend is that he has class issues. In the wise words of Tamar, get your life Seal.
What do you think about his comments? Did they make you feel some type of way about Seal?
More on Madame Noire!
- Unnecessary Adjustment: That Time I Compromised My Standards For A Relationship
- Where Are They Now? 11 Singers and Rappers Who Didn’t Blow Up Like We Thought They Would…
- Baby Geniuses: Snapshots Of 7 Of Our Favorite Black Child Prodigies
- OO-OOP! Did You Know These Celeb Women Are Deltas?
- You Don’t Have To Be Wonder Woman: The Importance of Vulnerability In Relationships
- Bison Brothers: 10 Notable Men Who Attended Howard University
- Love On Your Terms: Are Your Expectations Too High?