Dr. McDreamy, a.k.a. Patrick Dempsey isn’t the only fine actor on ABC’s hit drama “Grey’s Anatomy.” The half-Swedish, half-African American Jesse Williams who plays surgeon Jackson Avery could easily give him a run for his money, but only one of these handsome men is still on the market and it’s not the latter.
On Saturday, Jesse, 31, tied the knot with his long-time girlfriend, Aryn Drake-Lee, 32, in Los Angeles in a romantic evening ceremony, according to PEOPLE.
“Jesse was beaming with joy throughout the entire ceremony,” a wedding guest told the mag. “It was the perfect night with lots of smiling, laughing and emotion. You could feel the love they have for each other. They’re madly in love!”
Jesse and his real estate broker wife have been together for more than five years. They met during his pre-“Grey’s” days when Jesse was just a schoolteacher in New York, not considered one of the hottest celebrities in the biz, although I bet plenty of his middle and high school students were in love with him.
The fact that Jesse didn’t go all Hollywood and snatch up a new industry woman when he got his big break makes this union even more sweet. Congrats to the newlyweds!
More on Madame Noire!
- Unnecessary Adjustment: That Time I Compromised My Standards For A Relationship
- Where Are They Now? 11 Singers and Rappers Who Didn’t Blow Up Like We Thought They Would…
- Baby Geniuses: Snapshots Of 7 Of Our Favorite Black Child Prodigies
- OO-OOP! Did You Know These Celeb Women Are Deltas?
- You Don’t Have To Be Wonder Woman: The Importance of Vulnerability In Relationships
- Bison Brothers: 10 Notable Men Who Attended Howard University
- Love On Your Terms: Are Your Expectations Too High?