It might not be Beyonce or Lauryn Hill — who have both put Oprah on hold as of late — but Jennifer Hudson is set to appear on one of the talk show host’s upcoming “Next Chapter” specials. According to ThatGrapeJuice.net:
Set to air Sunday, September 9 at 9 p.m. ET/PT, the sit-down session is sure to cover a number of topics, including Hudson’s tragic family loss, upcoming nuptials, and relationship to legendary singer Whitney Houston.
J Hud is definitely ready for the next stage in her life having closed the chapter on her family’s murders this summer and still enjoying a whirlwind of attention steming from her weight loss. She’s also landing more acting roles and has a clothing line in the works, so her and Oprah should have tons to dish about.
Are you excited to see Jennifer Hudson on “Oprah’s Next Chapter”?
More on Madame Noire!
- Missed Opportunities: Did I Reject the Wrong Guy?
- Wo Ho Te Sεn? 9 Of Our Favorite Celebs of Ghanaian Descent And a Few Surprises…
- Ask a Very Smart Brotha Live: Can I Just Have a Sexual Relationship?
- The Issue With Standing For Nothing: What Exactly Makes You A “Role Model” In The Black Community?
- An Open Letter To People (My Family Included) Who Think It’s OK To Post Tragic News On Facebook
- Skip The Heavy Foundation: Tinted Moisturizers For Brown Skin That Provide Even, Lightweight Coverage
- You Know That’s Annoying, Right? 6 Things You’ve Got to Stop Saying to Your Single Friends