Mama Tina Says Beyonce’s Got to Man Up When it Comes to Blue Ivy
Beyonce‘s mother Tina Knowlesstopped by Access Hollywood this morning to discuss her new Fall fashion line for House Of Dereon, and was asked about her seven-month-old granddaughter Blue Ivy. Tina revealed that Beyonce won’t stop spoiling her daughter.
“Blue Ivy is wonderful, I just saw her yesterday, she’s starting to scoot to crawl so that’s exciting,” a proud Tina gushed. When asked if Beyonce is spoiling her first child, Tina replied: “Of course she is, we all are.”
See what else Tina had to say about her daughter and granddaughter over at Hello Beautiful.com
More on Madame Noire!
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind The Making of “Diary of a Mad Black Woman”
- Really, Though? Who Died And Made You An Authority On What’s “Real”?
- Thank You Rihanna For Being Open About Chris Brown, Even If Some People Still Don’t Get It
- How I Lost A Friendship To Domestic Violence
- Degrees of Separation: Where To Draw The Line In Dating People Who Know Each Other?
- Girlfriend Guilt: When You’re The Only One Still On Track
- I’m Gonna Call It Like I See It: Celebs With No Filter