*Update* Evelyn’s Camp Responds To Reports She’s Giving Exclusive Interview On “Oprah’s Next Chapter”
As soon as I heard about Chad and Evelyn’s talk show being cancelled after their altercation, I foresaw an Oprah special in the works. Evelyn is already set to appear on Iyanla Vanzant’s show “Fix My Life” on OWN and I figured if she managed to get her foot in the door with that, it would only be a matter of time before Oprah was trying to figure out this basketball wife/separated football wife’s “Next Chapter.” Rolling Out reported earlier today that my theory was correct, but Evelyn Lozada’s camp has since responded saying their story is false.
According to Rolling Out:
Evelyn Lozada is going to spill it all on Oprah’s “Next Chapter” show, a major media personality reported on Aug. 21.
Lozada, who filed for divorce from Chad Johnson after he head-butted her, causing a gash that needed stitches to be closed, will break her self-imposed moratorium from interviews, public appearances and speaking engagements when she becomes the next big subject on Oprah’s OWN network, Kevin Frazier stated on the “Tom Joyner Morning Show.” Frazier is currently the co-host on “The Insider” entertainment news program.
Frasier told Joyner that Lozada has intentionally lowered her profile, including remaining silent on social media outlets such as Twitter, in anticipation for the tremendous exposure she is sure to receive.
Though that story didn’t seem far fetched, Evelyn’s rep says Rolling Out misreported Kevin Frazier’s words from the “Tom Joyner Morning Show” and their entire story is false. I guess we can look at this as good news?
More on Madame Noire!
- I’m Gonna Call It Like I See It: Celebs With No Filter
- Beauty On A Budget: 8 Delicious Drugstore Products You Can’t Live Without
- Secret Lover: Signs He May Be Hiding Something From You
- All The Single Ladies! Grown and Gorgeous Celebs Who Are Single and Satisfied!
- Why I Wish We Would Stop Advising Black Women To Date Outside The Race
- Why I Love Working With Black Women
- Because a Mind is a Terrible Thing to Waste: Celebs Who Attended Ivy League Universities