Sneak Peak: Nas’ “Bye Baby” Video
After hearing Nas’ emotional track “Bye Baby” back in July, a dope video was automatically expected. As raw as the lyrics are in the song, there was no way he couldn’t come just as hard in the video, and from the looks of the trailer the Queens rapper just released, he has definitely delivered.
Not much needs to be said to set you up for the clip, but just know that the infamous green wedding dress Kelis wore definitely makes a cameo in the video, just like it’s a part of his “Live Is Good” album cover. There’s no way this man doesn’t want his old lady back.
Check out the trailer below. What do you think so far?
More on Madame Noire!
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind The Making of “Diary of a Mad Black Woman”
- Really, Though? Who Died And Made You An Authority On What’s “Real”?
- Thank You Rihanna For Being Open About Chris Brown, Even If Some People Still Don’t Get It
- How I Lost A Friendship To Domestic Violence
- Degrees of Separation: Where To Draw The Line In Dating People Who Know Each Other?
- Girlfriend Guilt: When You’re The Only One Still On Track
- I’m Gonna Call It Like I See It: Celebs With No Filter