‘Real Housewife of Atlanta” Kim Zolciak wasted no time getting pregnant the second time around with her husband Kroy Bierman, and yesterday the reality TV star gave birth to their second son and her fourth child.
Kash Kade Bierman joins his big brother, KJ, who’s 14 months old, and two big sisters, 15-year-old Brielle and 9-year-old Ariana. Both parents broke the news of the baby’s arrival on Twitter, with Kim saying:
“@biermann71 and I are sooo excited to tell you baby Kash Kade arrived today!!! Baby and I are doing great!!!! #soblessed,”
Kroy followed with:
“I’m so happy to announce that today we @kimzolciak and I welcomed our 2nd son Kash Kade, Mommy and baby are doing great!”
News about the upcoming season of RHOA has been very hush hush so there’s no telling if the cameras caught the couple bringing Kash into the world. One thing that is known is Kim’s old assistant Sweetie is back around to take care of the newborn, according to Starcasm. Maybe they’ll save the new baby moments for another spinoff show for Kim.
More on Madame Noire!
- Where Are They Now? 11 Of The Most Rachet, Lovable and Controversial Black Folks From “The Real World”
- Ask a Very Smart Brotha: He Got Someone Else Pregnant But Says He Wants to Be With Me
- So,You Acted a Fool, Now What? 6 Ways to Move Past Your Spazz Out
- I’m Your Woman, Not Your Nanny: The Difference Between Supporting and Enabling a Lazy Man
- Why I Prefer the Company of Men Over Women
- Don’t Mess With Her! 6 of Aretha Franklin’s Most Diva-ish Moments
- They Said What Now!? 7 Songs That Don’t Mean What You Think They Do…