Azealia Banks is a rapper and singer who is well known among underground audiences, while also being celebrated as a muse in the world of high fashion. After performing on stages as famous as the Coachella music festival, and posing for avant garde brands like Alexander Wang, Banks’ star continues to rise — this time as the cover model for the September issue of Dazed & Confused magazine.
Yet, the daring image, which features Banks locking lips with a blown-up condom like a cigar, might be drawing unwanted publicity. It’s been labelled off-limits for public consumption in over half a dozen nations.
“This is the controversial cover of Dazed & Confused magazine’s September issue that was banned in seven countries before it even hit the stands,” EURWeb reports:
Read more at thegrio.com
More on Madame Noire!
- Don’t Mess With Her! 6 of Aretha Franklin’s Most Diva-ish Moments
- Faster, Slower, More, Less: What She’s Really Trying To Tell You In Bed
- Madame on the Street: Should You Live Together Before Marriage?
- Do You Suffer From I Just Want To Prove He’ll Put a Ring On It Disease?
- Is There Such Thing as Reproductive Abuse?
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind The Making Of House Party
- They Said What Now!? 7 Songs That Don’t Mean What You Think They Do…