By Kait Smith
Reality television has turned dating into a truly trashy affair. Singles who are “looking for love” on these programs are often just looking to ignite their 15 minutes of fame, feigning vulnerability and faking romancejust for some camera time; it’s enough to make you want to turn off the TV for good.
But wait — don’t grab the remote just yet.
On August 19, the Oprah Winfrey Network (OWN) will debut LoveTown, USA, a program documenting a 30-day social experiment on love in one small Georgia community.
Read more at yourtango.com
More on Madame Noire!
- Don’t Mess With Her! 6 of Aretha Franklin’s Most Diva-ish Moments
- Faster, Slower, More, Less: What She’s Really Trying To Tell You In Bed
- Madame on the Street: Should You Live Together Before Marriage?
- Do You Suffer From I Just Want To Prove He’ll Put a Ring On It Disease?
- Is There Such Thing as Reproductive Abuse?
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind The Making Of House Party
- They Said What Now!? 7 Songs That Don’t Mean What You Think They Do…