Idris Elba is a man of many talents, not the least of which is being finer than a mutha. We already know Idris is an amazing actor, we’ve heard about his skills on the ones and twos (shout out to Dj Driss!), and now he has graced us with his lyrical prowess (assumed) on a new track with Essex soul band The Milk.
According to The Huffington Post:
“The Milk reached out to Elba, who also makes his own music, shortly after they were signed, hoping that he’d deliver a rap/monologue for a track on their debut album.
“And Elba, who made made his name as Stringer Bell in The Wire and Luther in the BBC’s crime drama, was such a fan of the track that he agreed.”
Idris jumped on the track for Tales From The Thames Delta and it looks like he put it down on the bridge. Listen to the track here. What do you think?
More on Madame Noire!
- Don’t Mess With Her! 6 of Aretha Franklin’s Most Diva-ish Moments
- Faster, Slower, More, Less: What She’s Really Trying To Tell You In Bed
- Madame on the Street: Should You Live Together Before Marriage?
- Do You Suffer From I Just Want To Prove He’ll Put a Ring On It Disease?
- Is There Such Thing as Reproductive Abuse?
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind The Making Of House Party
- They Said What Now!? 7 Songs That Don’t Mean What You Think They Do…