Evelyn made her statement on her domestic dispute with her husband earlier today and essentially threw Chad under the bus for what transpired. If Ochocinco was in fact the transgressor in the situation, this time around the former NFL player appears to be taking the high road. In a statement just released he said:
“I would like to apologize to everyone for the recent events that have occurred. I would like to wish Evelyn well and will never say anything bad about her because I truly love her to death. I will continue to be positive and train hard for another opportunity in the NFL. To all the fans and supporters I have disappointed, you have my sincerest apologies. I will stay positive and get through this tough period in my life.”
I know this could just be a part of his ploy to get back on somebody’s roster, but for some reason I believe Chad’s words. But then I remember he was cheating and I think, well, perhaps you got what you deserve. And then I recall Evelyn already knowing he would cheat and essentially giving him the OK, and I think did he really do anything wrong? And then I’m reminded this is not my problem and I stop writing.*Shrug*
What do you think about Chad’s statement?
More on Madame Noire!
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind The Making Of House Party
- Evening Eye Candy: Channing Tatum
- Keep The Kisses Coming! Why Couples Should Never Stop Smooching
- Men Are Like Chips, You Can’t Have Just One: The 5 Boos You Need In Your Life
- Exposing An Ugly Reality: K. Michelle and Mimi Star In Domestic Violence PSAs
- Single Black Male: Why Do Men Mislead Women?
- Candid Carters: Beyonce Posts Personal Family Pics On Tumblr