Idris Elba Covers Esquire, Picked As Part of “Next Generation” of Hollywood Stars
Idris, aka, Idrissa, has clearly made it. If the Golden Globe Award, his own show on BBC (“Luther”), guest appearances on some huge shows (“The Office,” “The Big C”) and the lead acting roles weren’t proof enough for you, he’s now been pegged as part of the next generation of Hollywood stars for Esquire, flashing his bright whites on one of three covers, alongside actor Taylor Kitsch (who was very crunk). At 39, it’s a little random that they call him the “Next Generation,” but he’s blowing up big time either way, and I’m sure he appreciates the cover love. He also had his share of hot and swaggerific photos solo in the spread, and we knew you would love them, so check ’em out below…
Elba also had the opportunity to introduce himself to those who don’t know him like that (travesty!) through a short video. Per the usual, with the accent, jazzy dress and personality, he was delicious:
Nice to finally see this hunk-of-burning-man getting his just dues, and with Esquire of all people! I smell Oscars in the near future…
More on Madame Noire!
- Are They Related? 10 Sets of Celebrities Who Look Way Too Much Alike
- Woo Woo Woo: 8 Celebs Who Really Need A Hug
- Ask a Very Smart Brotha Live: When Should I Introduce Him to My Son?
- Yeezy and His “Perfect B****” Are a Perfect Match: The Importance of Dating Someone With The Same Values
- LOL! The Funniest “Love & Hip Hop Atlanta” Parody Ever In Life
- Somebody Lied to You And Your Lacefront: 9 Celebs Who Need a Lacefront Wig Intervention
- Lolo Jones and Her Pretty Girl Problem